- Show all articles ( 2 ) Collapse Articles
- Show all articles ( 3 ) Collapse Articles
Tips & Tricks
Instagram Automations allow Instagram Businesses to use a chatbot to manage their Instagram DMs.
Instagram Business Account must be connected to a Facebook Page for the Instagram automation to work.
In order to manage Instagram messages via BotBuilders, IG business accounts will need to enable the connected tools to toggle under message control settings.
How to connect IG to BotBuilders
Navigate to Settings > Channels > Instagram
How to build Instagram flows
The process of building flows for all channels is the same. We recommend you to always use Omnichannel message type.
- Your Instagram Business account must be connected to a Facebook Page.
- Group threads (conversations with more than 2 participants) are not supported.
- Instagram Comment tool doesn’t work on Instagram Ads and IGTV.
- Instagram bots can’t get the name and profile image of a private IG user account. The person will be added to your list of subscribers but with an empty name.